About Me

My photo
13 this year. Turn a year older on every 27 Febuary. I'm a soft hearted girl. I laugh, I love, I hope, I need, I try, I fear, I cry. And thats what makes life interesting. My secrets are well kept by my best friends. They make me smile when i'm down. I believe in Karma & Miracle. I cry easily when it's come to love. And i fake a smile to tell everyone i'm alright. I use to fall in love easily. But, since the day i know you. I know what is love.

You left me without any reason

Waiting for you t come back t me . But i know that it will never come true .

Hai everyone , Im back t post (:

Rotting @ home today .
Dont have any mood t go out .
PENKNIFE IS MY BABY :D
Those 15 cuts from my hand are for you BASTARD ! .
0112091300 ,
This date is gone forever ! .
Past is past , it will never come back anymore .
Lastly , Thank Huizhen & Ahqi for cheering me up yesturday night .
ILOVEDIEYOUALL (L)
Psle is around th corner , STRESS !
School seriously sucks ttvm k !
Around 7.00pm , Agnes come find me <: Take one round of 962 bus .

After that she came t my house zilian :x
We share secret together also :D

Agnes , Remember what i told you ?
When she talk t me , Her saliver is on my face -.-
AHAH !
Lastly , I'm waiting for 11:11pm :D

Byeeeeeeeeee ,
♥ , C.kaiyee

Its so hard to hold onto something thats just not there anymore .