About Me

My photo
13 this year. Turn a year older on every 27 Febuary. I'm a soft hearted girl. I laugh, I love, I hope, I need, I try, I fear, I cry. And thats what makes life interesting. My secrets are well kept by my best friends. They make me smile when i'm down. I believe in Karma & Miracle. I cry easily when it's come to love. And i fake a smile to tell everyone i'm alright. I use to fall in love easily. But, since the day i know you. I know what is love.

I have to tell myself that, you're gone.

Okay, i know my blog is dead. Will keep updating my blog from now hehe. Facebook is getting bored o-o Hmm, going out with Wanxia later on ^^ Have been slacking with her this few weeks. Heart2heart talk with her (Y) Hope she can come out later :B I hope time pass slowly. Cos i wanna enjoy my holiday!! Tumblr, blogging, msn, facebooking is what i'm gonna do when i'm bored x: hoho, 1PM already. That's fast D;
When i'm alone in the room, all i think is him. I can't get rid of him from my mind. I dream, i miss, i love, i want him. As right now, we're drifting apart. I still remember the happy and sweet moment we are together. Maybe, you have already forgotten about it. But boy, remember this. I won't forget you and the thing i promise you. i love you eternity and forever. I miss you.