About Me

My photo
13 this year. Turn a year older on every 27 Febuary. I'm a soft hearted girl. I laugh, I love, I hope, I need, I try, I fear, I cry. And thats what makes life interesting. My secrets are well kept by my best friends. They make me smile when i'm down. I believe in Karma & Miracle. I cry easily when it's come to love. And i fake a smile to tell everyone i'm alright. I use to fall in love easily. But, since the day i know you. I know what is love.

When you're important to a person, that person will always find a way to make a time for you.

Woke up at 11 + . Baby text me. Then blablabla. 11:58Am Baby and Yihon come my house find me. And i just bathe finish. And i go out with my messy hair. Slack at void deck, then take cab go school backgate. Baby pay cab fare X; Then find Rachael. o-o After that, baby having Volleyball cca later. Bring him to Taxi stand cos his going home and change, then went to Sunplaza with Rachael. Bought Bubbletea. Milo with small pearl ~ hehe. Then talk to Kelly awhile since we saw her and we got nothing to do .__. Talk already, she went to find her friend. :) Saw, Kieran, Hweekeng, Weixiang and idk who at arcade. Say hi and bye jiu go already. Lol, hi bye friend :| K, Rachael is at my house since 3Pm. When were walking to my house, one laotiko follow us -.- alright, byebye.