About Me

My photo
13 this year. Turn a year older on every 27 Febuary. I'm a soft hearted girl. I laugh, I love, I hope, I need, I try, I fear, I cry. And thats what makes life interesting. My secrets are well kept by my best friends. They make me smile when i'm down. I believe in Karma & Miracle. I cry easily when it's come to love. And i fake a smile to tell everyone i'm alright. I use to fall in love easily. But, since the day i know you. I know what is love.

If only we can be together forever.

Sorry for not posting for so long. Lazy on laptop X: Have been going to Sunplaza with Adelyn hehe. Okay she's currently at my house. She's waiting for me to prepare yet i'm still here using my lappy keke. Going Sunplaza again. Tomorrow she accompany me go Yishun buy school bag :D shall go and prepare now. Kthnxbye.