About Me

My photo
13 this year. Turn a year older on every 27 Febuary. I'm a soft hearted girl. I laugh, I love, I hope, I need, I try, I fear, I cry. And thats what makes life interesting. My secrets are well kept by my best friends. They make me smile when i'm down. I believe in Karma & Miracle. I cry easily when it's come to love. And i fake a smile to tell everyone i'm alright. I use to fall in love easily. But, since the day i know you. I know what is love.

Because of you .

I did this because of YOU . Yet , i deserve all this shit from YOU . It's hurt alot y'know . I just wanna let you know how important you're to me . But now , you don't even bother about me . Quarrel with you yesturday . You say i'm acting all this . Nevermind , up to you then . I won't give up yet . I will wait for you . I don't understand . Why must you fake a smile . Why you don't wanna tell me what's on your mind . You saw me , you avoid me . Your head look down . I act that i don't wanna look at you . But , i want to . I walk left you walk right . I just want us to be like last time . Give each other nickname(s) I miss you calling me all those name . Like cute only . If only i can rewind the time . So that i can tell you how much i love you .