About Me

My photo
13 this year. Turn a year older on every 27 Febuary. I'm a soft hearted girl. I laugh, I love, I hope, I need, I try, I fear, I cry. And thats what makes life interesting. My secrets are well kept by my best friends. They make me smile when i'm down. I believe in Karma & Miracle. I cry easily when it's come to love. And i fake a smile to tell everyone i'm alright. I use to fall in love easily. But, since the day i know you. I know what is love.

Don't leave me because of other's will you,

WHAT TO SAY FOR TODAY? Okay today is ghost festival alr. And i can't sleep well every night -___- I just want my boyfriend to be beside me everyday and night. But i know its impossible LOL. Lalala it's sunday today again. And there's school tomorrow zzz. I want holiday can anot -.- What for we go school? Go school for 5 day's. Waste time only. I'm gonna cherish my time right now! Waiting for boyfriend text hehe. His still sleeping likea pig :B k, bye.