About Me

My photo
13 this year. Turn a year older on every 27 Febuary. I'm a soft hearted girl. I laugh, I love, I hope, I need, I try, I fear, I cry. And thats what makes life interesting. My secrets are well kept by my best friends. They make me smile when i'm down. I believe in Karma & Miracle. I cry easily when it's come to love. And i fake a smile to tell everyone i'm alright. I use to fall in love easily. But, since the day i know you. I know what is love.

没有了你,我的世界就不完美 。

UPDATEUPDATE . didn't attend school today . resting at home hehe . fucked up life i have now . i dont even know what on my mind . no one understand me like seriously . i just want to be happy for 1 day also difficult -.- relationship problem , school problem . wtf , can the problem just faster solve it and go away . can't sleep well & eat well . no appetite at all zz . screw my life . kbyebye .