About Me

My photo
13 this year. Turn a year older on every 27 Febuary. I'm a soft hearted girl. I laugh, I love, I hope, I need, I try, I fear, I cry. And thats what makes life interesting. My secrets are well kept by my best friends. They make me smile when i'm down. I believe in Karma & Miracle. I cry easily when it's come to love. And i fake a smile to tell everyone i'm alright. I use to fall in love easily. But, since the day i know you. I know what is love.

I wanna be the stupid girl again and wait for your text when I know you won't reply or text me.

2 day's already. 2 days not calling you mine. You don't bother replying my text. What's on your mind now..? My heart is empty without you in it. You look happy without me now. I guess i should hate you. Hate you for leaving me right now. But, i just can't hate you. But loving you. My world turn back to black and white colours. When you walk away, i count the step that you take. Can't you see how much i need you right now. Yeah, everything is too late. You left. I may be laughing or smiling with my Friend's. But you wont know how my heart feel like. Since you don't bother about me, then why should I. Since you don't care if I'm dead or alive then why should I care too. It's hurt. But, I believe I can continue my life without you when I have already learn to let go of you. Don't regret when i'm gone.