About Me

My photo
13 this year. Turn a year older on every 27 Febuary. I'm a soft hearted girl. I laugh, I love, I hope, I need, I try, I fear, I cry. And thats what makes life interesting. My secrets are well kept by my best friends. They make me smile when i'm down. I believe in Karma & Miracle. I cry easily when it's come to love. And i fake a smile to tell everyone i'm alright. I use to fall in love easily. But, since the day i know you. I know what is love.

Let memories perish in the sunlight.

Its O3th's now, one day not calling you 'mine" ..



Saw that girl on the left side? She's my bbygirl. I would like to thank's her for always being there for me when i need a listening ear, lend a her shoulder when i'm crying and hearing my stupid craps. She's cute, funny & lovable. She's a good friend and a good sister. We do quarrel, but we still patch thing up. It's show that no one can break our sister ship no matter what. She's the best!

O2th's, i still can't believe we will end here. 1 month of memories. As you told me, some memories are meant to be forget or remembered. But for me, i will remember all those memories. I wont forget it. It meant so much to me. Maybe those memories are no longer important to you? Sigh.. I don't know what to do. You say remain as friend will be the best. Do you think i want it? I really wish i can call you "mine" again. I really wish i can hug you to sleep and give you a good night kiss when we're tonning with each other again. Cry twice Yesturday. You don't give a shit, don't you? I know crying can't bring you back. I cry, just because i can't take the pain. It's too hurt. You're the only one who can make me continue my life. I want you to stay and forget to leave. But, in the end you left. You don't bother looking back and see how hurt deep you have hurt my heart. I gave you my heart on the 020620112223PM. You return back to me on the 020720111205AM. We manage to be together just 1 month. Forget it, even if i say all this you won't come back to me too. Can you see how much i need you right now? When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you. Boy, Everything i say here is true. All i want you to know is that, i love you.